Sunday 23 January 2011

Real life

In order to get a look at how large scale devices and the rooms they were in looked in the real world I contacted various hospitals and asked if I could come and take a few photo's of their large scale scanners like the MRI and CAT scanners. Eventually after a lot of emails, I managed to persuade the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital to allow me to take some.

They were very helpful and I was able to obtain the shots below, the photo's of the MRI scanner and room had to be taken from the door as the camera was not allowed into the room itself.






These shots were helpful for references for the types of materials, contours and color schemes that I would like to use. However I wanted a much more dramatic and dynamic look for the rooms the devices would be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment